Did you like the Blog?

Health Line. Must read.!!

A quick test to determine whether your wound needs stitches is to wash the wound well and stop the bleeding, and then pinch the sides of the wound together. If the edges of the wound come together and it looks better, you may want to consider getting stitches.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Body Basics

‘I have a tendency to lose weight easily’

...so actor Purab Kohli focusses on his diet and makes sure not to overdo cardio exercises




MY EXERCISE REGIME 
I work out everyday but my workout keeps changing. Of late, I’ve built into the character I’m playing. So with each character, I imagine what body type he would be and then plan my workouts to achieve that. If the character demands high intensity cardio and weights, I will be at the gym for two hours. If it is a rural character, then I opt for outdoor sports, rope climbing, running for a more natural definition. 

MY PROBLEM AREAS 
Luckily I don’'t have any problem areas, but that’s because I am always active. I am either playing a sport or at the gym. I do, however, have a tendency to lose weight very easily. So I have to focus on my diet and make sure I don’t overdo cardio exercises. 

MY STRENGTHS 
I think it’s my stamina. Fitness has been an integral part of my life, so over a period of time I have built resistance and stamina. That works in my favour when I am experimenting with my fitness routines. I enjoy physical activity so I don’t know if that makes me a fitness freak. 

MY DIET 
It completely depends on my mood. I go through phases. There are some days where I only eat vegetarian food and on the others, I eat everything. Sometimes, when I have to, I prepare my body for a certain character and bulk up on protein. I do have a sweet tooth and love ice-creams, cakes and mithais. But I avoid overeating, and if I do, then I spend an extra 15 minutes on the treadmill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts